Thursday, April 17, 2008

New York Comic-Con!

Off to the New York Comic-Con this weekend, complete with BLUE postcards designed and made by Leland. I don't have an official table, but I'll most likely be hanging with the Weird Tales peeps, wherever they are.

My one panel is on Friday at 4:

Friday
4:00 PM- 5:00 PM
1E10-1E11
WEIRD TALES - 85 Years, 85 Storytellers

Celebrating 85 years in print, Weird Tales has enjoyed a devoted cult following as the very first magazine of gothic and bizarre dark fantasy. Weird Tales is well known for launching the careers of great authors like Ray Bradbury and H.P. Lovecraft; even Stephen King has called the magazine a major inspiration. Come join the dynamic new creative team as they discuss the 85 Weirdest talents of the past 85 years.


After that, I'll probably sneak into the "Women In Comics" panel because Gail will be there. Squee!

Anyway, if you're around and you see me, please be sure to say hello! Do not be afraid to shake me outta my daze if need be...

No comments: